SmartPlay Football AMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players per position

3 posters

Go down

Players per position Empty Players per position

Post  German Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Currently we've:

Keeper: François
Defense: Anthony, Carlos, Ramiro, German
Midfield: Paulo, Olivier, Tiago, Andy, Kay
Attack: Antonio, Luke

The following players payed 10 games: Antonio, Anthony, Ramiro, Tiago, German
The following players payed 6 games: Andy, Olivier, Carlos, Kay, Luke, Paulo (7).

If you think somebody could do better in a different position let's discuss it here.

German
Admin

https://smartplay.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Players per position Empty How to play 7 a side

Post  lukethomasthegiglab Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 am

I think we should play a different way than we planned.
Against this team they had 3 people in defence which is a mistake by them
They rarely moved forward from the back which allowed us to counter attack with space

I suggest we play 3 3 1

German you mentioned yesterday that Toni should play in the centre because he runs but I dont think that is the right play. Because he runs he should be a wing back

You could even play 4 2 1

I believe the way to win these games is to get out to the wings and fill the box. Even if you decide not to cross then everyone pushes up very much like Futsal style and keep passing until there is a chance to shoot

The centre should be full of our tough defenders to stop them going through the middle and also cover the crosses if they come in.

Antonio needs to be a winger with Toni if you ask me. They run really hard and can stretch the play. Thiago and German in the centre. If German goes forward then Thiago covers and vice versa

If we had more wing play yesterday we would have destroyed them yesterday. All my goals were typical poachers goals just hanging in the centre for the keeper to make a mistake.

So if we always keep 3 or 4 at the back then the rest can attack

Playing with a striker was essential for our win yesterday because it gave us loads of space behind their midfield

I would also say Olivier in the centre somewhere because he is a tough defender whereas Toni is a good defender but a better attacker if you ask me

Antonio destroyed them yesterday because he ran and ran. Same with Thiago. But sometimes they had no pas because we had no wingers

GO SPAM

lukethomasthegiglab

Back to top Go down

Players per position Empty Re: Players per position

Post  Toni London Amsterdam Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:30 am

Luke,
We play at 7 with a keeper so only 6 on the pitch...
For me, we should play on 3 2 1...
The two in the midfield are key with one guy in front of the defense (Like Diarra or Barry or Xavi Alonso) and one running around the striker (Like Silva)
Then the two wingers can run a lot and they are covered by the back midfielder...

Toni London Amsterdam

Back to top Go down

Post  German Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 pm

The system we tried last time has pros and cons, what I get at the end is it's more efficient to adapt a system to players's skills rather than players skills to a system.

And I agree with you after what we've seen: the best system we can do with our players is a 3-2-1, but endurance will be the priority in our back wingers, a guy like Anthony, who's also fast, is the perfect match for this position.

We'll see who else plays here according to attendance, that's why it's important to know who's coming the sooner the better (to organize substitutions and positions).

To me ideally both midfielders attack and defend, bringing more dynamism. But we'll see depending on who's playing.

Once we know who's coming I'll post about it, but yes it'll be a 3-2-1.

German
Admin

https://smartplay.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum